INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
RECENT TRENDS IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED STATISTICS
( RTTAS )
The International Conference on Recent Trends in Theoretical and Applied Statistics
( RTTAS ) will be held on 18, 19 & 20 September, 2020 in complete online mode. Teachers / Researchers / Research Scholars / Students desirous to make presentation need to go through the registration process.
The Submission of Online Application for the conference will begin from 10.08.2020. The last date for submission is 10.09.2020 (till 11:59 P.M.).
- For submission of the Online Application Form, applicants are advised to follow the following instructions:
- The applicants will have to register in the RTTAS conference portal at www.rttasconference.com by clicking on the registration button on the homepage and filling the sign up form by entering their Email IDs and creating a password ( The password should be at least 8 characters long and should contain at least 1 UPPERCASE alphabet, 1 lowercase alphabet and 1 digit ). After submitting the sign up form an OTP (4-digit code for account verification) will be sent to the email which is to be entered for verification of the email.
- After Activation, the applicants have to log in with his/her email and password and has to fill up the Online registration form with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicants are advised to enter their personal details in the prescribed format carefully. Before submitting the form make sure that all the fields are entered with correct information as this form cannot be changed once submitted.
- The applicants who are from India will have to pay the applicable registration fee throughGooglePay/Phone Pe/Amazone PAy/Account Transfer after the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The applicants who are not from India will have to pay the applicable registration fee through PayPal after the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The submission of Online Application form will be automatically closed after the last date.
- There will be no alternative procedure of Registration for participation in the International Conference.
- The subsequent notifications related to the International Conference will be notified by the Authorities from time to time on the website(http://www.rttasconference.com).